Creativity is a central source of meaning in our lives---when we are involved in it, we feel that we are living more fully than during the rest of life.

Friday, January 6, 2012

Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge

Hello! I am trying to stick to my New Year's goal of jumping into some new stamping challenges, so today I'm sharing my first time with the Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge. I always love sketches because I don't have to think about the layout, I can just focus on the fun stuff, like colors, images, and embellies!

Here's the latest sketch:


And here is my card based on the sketch:

The colors I used were inspired by the plaid paper in the new Gina K Designs True Love Patterned Paper Pack (this card is also going into the Stamp TV Mix It Up Monday Challenge). I used Pure Luxury Grass Green, Passionate Pink, Black Onyx and White. The patterned paper is from Echo Park's Be Mine paper pad. The images/sentiment are from Gina K STV Kit "Sent with Love" and from the "Hopeful Hearts" set. I colored with my Copics and used an SU punch and Spellbinders Eyelet Pendant for the details.

I really like this sketch and think I'll add it to my sketch book so I can use it again! Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to pop over to the Mojo Monday blog so you can join the fun!

No comments: