You should have arrived here from Karen's wonderful blog, but if you didn't and would like to start at the beginning so you don't miss anything, jump back to Stamp TV.
I made two cards for the hop (and will be making two more, so I can send a card to each child). Here is the first one that will go to one of the boys, I think. I used the Gina K Designs stamp set called "Framed Friends" for both cards. On this first one I used the little versions of the stamps and then used the large stamp of the kitty for the second one.
This card started with a Pure Luxury Pumpkin Spice base with a layer of Cosmo Cricket Nutmeg dp. I used PL Chocolate, Ocen Mist and Ivory for the rest of the card. I stamped the little animals/bug with Memento Tuxedo Black and then colored with Copics. The sentiment if from the GKD set, Tag Lines. I edged the tag with Memento Potter's Clay.
This card will go to one of the girls. I started with Pure Luxury Passionate Pink layered with SU Going Gray and Echo Park Be Mine dp. The kitty and greeting were stamped with Memento London Fog. The kitty was colored with Copics and the pink sponging around it was done with Memento Angel Pink. I made the dots around the tag using a pink Spica pen.
Would you like to join us in putting a smile on the face of one of these kids (or all of them)? Here is what you need to do:
- Create a fun, uplifting card or cards for one or all the kids listed below (you can click on their names to read more about each of them). The card can be anything cheery, encouraging, supportive, etc. Please DO NOT send sorry, get well or anything like that. Remember, we want to cheer them up. The kids:
- All cards need to have a message in it for the child/family. Please also sign your name and where you are from. On the card envelope, write the name of the child. Please, don't seal the envelope, as the parents might want to read the cards before the kids see them.
- Cards must be received by October 31st to be eligible for the drawing (see below for the photo and list of prizes)
- Mail your card(s) to Giovana Smith along with a piece of paper with your name, address, e-mail address and blog (if you have one). This will help a lot to contact the winner a lot faster!:
Everyone who mails in a card for each of the children will be entered into the drawing to win this grand prize!
- Awesome companies have donated amazing prizes for you! More than $400.00 in prizes!!
- Heartfelt Creations: 8 stamping sets + 1 Coordinated Die Set. Value: $150.00!
- Gina K. Designs: 2 StampTV Kits: Value: $70.00 (Gina will send the prize direct to the winner!)
- Unity Stamps: 10 Itty Bitty Stamps. Value: $70.00
- SP & Company: 3 Stamp Set. Value: $40.00
- Lawn Fawn Stamps: 2 Stamp Set: Value: $30.00
- Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps: 1 Stamp Set. Value: $11.00
- Spellbinders: 2 die sets!! (Not included in the picture yet)
I hope you enjoyed seeing my cards. Now take a hop on over to Melissa's blog. I'm sure she has something fun and creative waiting for you!