Creativity is a central source of meaning in our lives---when we are involved in it, we feel that we are living more fully than during the rest of life.

Monday, May 17, 2010

Gina K. Designs Center Stage Spotlight Designer for May! That's ME!

I've been doing a happy dance all weekend long! Ever since Gina K. announced the May Center Stage Spotlight Designer on Friday, I have been on cloud 9, along with bouts of anxiety! I could hardly believe my eyes when I opened my e-mail and there was an e-mail titled, "Congratulations" from Gina K. I didn't believe it at first! I had this momentary thought flash through my mind that she must have sent the e-mail to me by mistake, but, no, it was MY card that she had chosen. (See my post from May 11 to see the card)

I cannot tell you what a honor it is to have been chosen as the May Center Stage Spotlight Designer! I am so excited and nervous all at the same time! I can't wait to get the new stamps so I can start making some cards for the sneak peeks that will be starting soon. You are going to love the new sets! I know -- we say that every month but there are some really fun, unique sets in the May release! Can't tell you anything more right now but just wait, you'll see what I mean!

Thanks to everyone who has sent their congratulations and support! I hope you will enjoy my creations this month . . . and who knows, maybe next month it will be you in the spotlight! Be sure to watch for the challenge from Gina in a few weeks when you can enter your card to become the next spotlight designer. If I can do it, so can you!

1 comment:

Lynn Mercurio said...

This is awesome news! Congratulations. I'm so happy to have you join us!