Creativity is a central source of meaning in our lives---when we are involved in it, we feel that we are living more fully than during the rest of life.

Friday, November 5, 2010

I've Got Attitude, Baby!

I have never said that before and probably never will again, but today my friend Tina Gilliland gave me this award so I can say I've Got Attitude (or at least my blog does-- hee-hee)!
This award has to be given to you by a fellow blogger and I'm honored that Tina picked me! Part of the award is that I have to tell three things that make me different from everyone else. Let's see . . .

1. All of the schools I went to as a kid were within a one mile radius of my house. Two of the three were within 6 blocks.

2. I have only lived in three states and two of their names start with I.

3. I am a singer -- not just with the radio in the car but I've taken about ten years of voice lessons, have sung with numerous choirs, and sang two solos at my wedding.

The other thing I get to do is give this award to five other bloggers so I am passing the award to:






Be sure to visit these blogs with 'tude and don't miss the Digi's With Attitude Challenge Blog for some fun challenges and prizes.

No comments: